- Do you enjoy working with kids and want to make a positive difference in their lives?
- Are you enrolled or thinking about enrolling in a credential program to become a TEACHER?
Fresno Unified invites you to be a teacher candidate in our district. As the fourth largest school district in California and the largest school district in the Central Valley, we serve over 73,000 students. You will be well supported with over 5000 highly qualified teachers at over 100 sites willing to share their expertise with you.
- Cohort placement of Teacher Candidates
- Professional Learning Opportunities
- Co-Teaching Training (Strategies that help a student teacher successfully co-plan and co-teach with a highly qualified cooperating teacher.)
- Free CBEST, CSET and RICA Test Preparation
- Priority consideration for hiring
Fresno Unified partners with universities to find a rich and rewarding student teaching placement for you. Request to be placed in Fresno Unified—our students are waiting for you!
Be trained by highly qualified teachers in a diverse environment…Student Teach in Fresno Unified.
- Go to go.fresnou.org/hr
- Click on “Apply NOW”
- Update or create a CERTIFICATED application
- Provide Two contact email addresses for electronic letters of support
- Attach your resume, transcripts (unofficial) and student teaching evaluation (if applicable)
- Apply for STUDENT TEACHER CANDIDATE
For More Information
Contact Lisa Thompkins: email@example.com