Grow2Teach (G2T) is a five-year grant from the State of California focused on supporting Fresno Unified School District classified employees who have a passion to teach. The program is current in its fourth year with 25 total participants whom are working towards their teaching credentials in hard-to-fill positions in Special Education, Math, Science, Bilingual Education, and other areas as needed.
- Flexible School Schedules
- Monthly professional learning
- Free CBEST/CSET/RICA test preparation
- Academic counseling
- 25 participant cohort
- Cohort model of learning
- Research-based classroom strategies
- Summer internship opportunities
Grow2Teach offers an annual stipend. Participants will be offered a Fresno Unified teaching contract upon successful completion of the program.