Congratulations on your offer of employment with Fresno Unified School District! To expedite the hiring process, please be prepared to provide the following information at the time of contract signing appointment:
Checklist: What To Bring To Contract Signing Appointment
- Completed new hire information packet.
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) form will be completed at the time of orientation for employees new to Fresno Unified School District. You must provide original documents for employment eligibility and identity verification purposes. Be ready to show your originals at the time of appointment.
- Social Security card for payroll purposes.
- TB skin test results within one year.
- Electronic Funds Transfer form with cancelled check or routing information (mandatory)
- A copy of unofficial transcripts/ degree/ credential.
- A great big smile. Your Photo ID badge will be made.
- A copy of birth certificate, passport or baptism record for CALPERS verification (if applicable)
- Patience! Parking is at a premium. (Bring quarters for the meters.)
Please have your packet completed before you arrive for your appointment.
REMINDER: After you sign your contract you will attend a District Orientation at The Center for Professional Development.
Again, congratulations and welcome to your new job with Fresno Unified School District! If you have any questions regarding information in the New Hire packet, please call the Call Center @ (559) 457-3500.