How To Become A Fresno Unified Substitute Teacher
Have a valid credential or a substitute teaching permit?
See application process below.
Need a substitute permit?
- Contact: Fresno County Office of Education (FCOE)
- Please call first FCOE at the following phone no: (559) 265-3005
1111 Van Ness Avenue
Fresno, CA. 93721
- After obtaining permit, see application process below.
- Complete the Fresno Unified School District Certificated online application
Provide the email addresses of two individuals to complete the electronic letters of support.
Attach the following:
- Credential or Substitute Permit (must show expiration date)
- Apply for the position
- Survey link will be emailed to the provided email on your online application (Please note: Email will be from the Gallup Organization not from Fresno Unified School District)
- Complete job interview successfully
- Fingerprint with Fresno Unified after successful completion of interview ($68.00 Cashier Check or Money Order)
- Attend mandatory professional learning & orientation