Do you have a PASSION for making a difference in the lives of students?
Are you currently working with Fresno Unified students and have a desire to become a TEACHER?
The Para Academy Program supports candidates that are currently serving Fresno Unified students and have an aspiration to become a teacher. If you embrace a culture of learning with high expectations for all students, Para Academy is the program to help jumpstart your pathway to teaching.
- Cohort model of learning
- Monthly professional learning
- CBEST/CSET Preparation
- Priority consideration to Fresno Unified’s Pipeline to Teaching Programs
- Stipend upon successful completion of courses applicable to degree
- Winter and Summer internship opportunities
- A passion for working with students and desire to become a teacher in Fresno Unified
- Enrollment or eligible to enroll in a community college/university
- Progressing toward earning an AA or BA/BS Degree
- Maintain a 2.5 G.P.A or higher
- Apply for Para Academy Program
- Go to http://hr.fresnounified.org
- Click on “Apply NOW”
- Update or create a CLASSIFIED application
- Provide two contact email addresses for electronic letters of support
- Attach your resume and transcripts (unofficial)
* Must attend Para Academy orientation and sign program commitment
For More Information
Contact Jackie Moua
Phone: (559) 457-3194